What are the system requirements for taking part in this virtual conference?
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Landline or Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in OR, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card
Which web browsers support taking part in this virtual conference?
- Windows: IE 11+, EDGE 12+, Firefox 27+, CHROME 30+
- Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, CHROME 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, CHROME 30+
How can I login to the virtual platform?
Presenters who have (registration links) for the conference will receive an email invitation to login to the virtual platform. Once logged in, you will be able to navigate through the virtual platform using the menu on the left side of your screen. Please note: you will not be able to log in until the conference app opens on (November 1, 2021).
How do I pre-record my streamed presentation, as a presenter?
Please refer to the section Pre-Recording Your Presentation for more information.
How do I make a live streamed presentation?
Our Conference Production Team will contact you prior to the conference, to review the details of your presentation. They will work with you to ensure your presentation is delivered without any issues or complications. They will also ensure you have the appropriate link to access your virtual session on our platform.
Can I use my cell phone to make my live streamed presentation?
Although you can utilize a cell phone or tablet to watch a session, it is not suitable to present your session. Please utilize a desktop or laptop computer to present.
How can I chat with the Session Moderator or other participants?
Our Virtual Event Platform has a Q&A feature (managed by the Session Moderator) that will allow participants to ask you questions.