When the virtual platform becomes available on November 8th, all registered attendees will receive an email inviting them to access and log in to the platform. Follow the URL link provided to begin the login process.
What are the system requirements?
You will need a desktop or laptop computer to take part. Most computers purchased within the past few years will suffice.
- Mac: Mac OSX 10.7 or later
- Windows: Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista (SP1 or later), XP (SP3 or later)
- Ubuntu: 12.04 or later
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers. Due to limitations, attendees in Safari, Firefox, or other browsers may experience difficulty.
(Recommended for maximum experience but not required.)
- The microphone and speakers that are built-in to most computers are adequate, but a headset with a mic or a stand-alone microphone will create a richer, cleaner sound.
- Smartphone with web browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari recommended)
What are some tips and tricks on networking with peers and exhibitors?
Our virtual platform comes with an advanced search feature that lets you find peers, colleagues, speakers, and exhibiting company representatives. Search by first name, last name, credentials, job title, company name, phone number, keywords in their personal description and networking interests. Simply click on the home/reception page then click on people and search for your respective speaker or attendee name you are looking for.
Once you have selected and entered a person’s profile, you will be able to:
- Let them know you would like to meet them by clicking the “Meet” button and scheduling a 1:1 meeting when they’re available
- Send them a private message using the chat button
If someone would like to schedule a meeting with you, how/where do you accept the meeting?
You will get a notification on Hubilo notifying you of the request to accept or ignore a meeting. All your meeting invites will show under the Meeting tab on the event page.
When you send a meeting request, the meeting will show in pending status under the Meeting tab, until the other party accepts your request.
Once the other party accepts your meeting request, the meeting will show an “approved ” status and you can connect with the other party by clicking Join Meeting.